Questions for the Doctor
When consulting with Dr. Aroesty about a potential sleep disorder, here are some questions you can ask:
- How do I know whether I have a snoring problem or have obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)?
- How do you determine the severity of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)?
- Could obstructive sleep apnea have long-term effects on my health?
- Could medications Im taking be making my snoring or OSA worse?
- If I do suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), what are my treatment options?
- How will the different treatments available affect my lifestyle?
- Who should I talk to if I have more questions?
For more information about The Pillar Procedure or to schedule a consultation, call Advocare Aroesty ENT Associates Phone Number 973 770-7101 or request a consultation online.